DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Oil & Gas EPC Market – Segmented by Geography and End User – Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In 2016, the global spending on oil and gas projects was about USD 437 billion, a decrease of nearly 41.7% when compared to that of 2014.
Factors, such as a decline in the investments in oil and gas projects and cancellation of projects, worth USD 380 billion since 2014, have resulted in a severe downturn in the global oil & gas EPC market.
As a result, it is tough to maintain the profit margins, which has fueled the level of competition between EPC contractors. Oil & gas EPC companies are partnering with seasoned companies to complement their skillset, increase strength and improve the overall business portfolio.
- Increasing Demand for Oil & Gas – Accelerates Growth
- Variable Effect of Oil Price on Upstream, Midstream and Downstream EPC Market
- North America to Lead the Market
- India to Drive the Global Oil Consumption Growth
Developments in the Market
- McDermott International Inc. and Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (CB&I) agreed to sign a merger.
- Statoil awarded TechnipFMC PLC an EPC contract for Snorre Field expansion projects.
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Global Oil & Gas EPC Market Analysis, by Sector
7. Global Oil & Gas EPC Market Analysis, by Geography
8. Key Company Analysis
- TechnipFmc Plc
- Bechtel Corporation
- Samsung Engineering Co. Ltd
- Saipem Spa
- National Petroleum Construction Company
- McDermott International, Inc.
- KBR Inc.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd
- Fluor Corporation
- Daewoo Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd
- CNGS Group
- Hexa Oil & Gas Services LLC
- Stroytransgaz OAO
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4mwgdt/oil_and_gas_epc?w=4
Read on The Source