Economic benefits of coal gasification
Coal gasification uses low-cost feed stocks to produce high-value, clean energy products. Coal gasification has a lesser environmental impact and reduces the costs associated with disposal as it harnesses the full potential of feed stocks. Moreover, underground coal gasification eliminates the need for mining as it converts coal into useful gases in-situ.
Competition from alternative sources
The increased focus toward clean energy has led to a significant rise in the demand for renewable sources of energy. Additionally, the strong demand for oil from the petrochemicals sector is expected to hinder the growth of the global coal gasification market size.
The market appears to be fragmented with many players occupying the market share. Companies such as Air Products and Chemicals Inc. and KBR Inc. have intensified the competition. Factors such as the rise in global energy demand and the economic benefits of coal gasification will provide significant growth opportunities for coal gasification companies. Air Products and Chemicals Inc., KBR Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Sasol Ltd., and Siemens AG are some of the major companies covered in this report.
The following companies are recognised as the key players in the global coal gasification market: Air Products and Chemicals Inc., KBR Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Sasol Ltd., and Siemens AG.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is the rising collaborations in the coal gasification market.
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is the rising global energy demand.
Further, the report states that one of the major factors hindering the growth of this market is the competition from alternative sources.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information, including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Chemicals – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Fuels – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Power – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Rise in global coal production
- Rise in adoption of clean energy technologies
- Rising collaborations in the coal gasification market
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- KBR Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Sasol Ltd.
- Siemens AG
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nfg4ua
Read on The Source