HOUSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Gastech today announced that more than 400 speakers are presenting at the 2019 conference. Industry leaders ranging from global ministers and CEOs to engineers and analysts will share valuable insights and cutting-edge content on the natural gas and associated industries.
“We are excited to welcome such a dynamic and influential group of speakers to Gastech this year,” said Jenny Kelly, conference director for Gastech 2019. “Presentations on key industry topics ranging from the evolving energy landscape to geopolitical risks will keep attendees up to date on the latest sector challenges and corresponding solutions.”
Some of the industry’s leading influencers and CEOs that will speak at the conference include:
- H.E. Nadeem Babar, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister (SAPM) on Petroleum Division, Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Jim Bridenstine, Administrator, NASA
- Marcos Browne, Executive Vice President for Gas & Energy, YPF
- Susan Dio, Chairman & President, BP America
- Jean Baptiste Dubreuil, Senior Natural Gas Analyst, International Energy Agency
- Jonathan Elkind, Senior Research Scholar, Center on Global Energy Policy, Columbia University
- David Foley, Chief Executive Officer, Blackstone Energy Partners
- Rachid Hachichi, CEO, Sonatrach
- Honorable Bill Johnston, Minister for Mines and Petroleum and Energy, Government of Western Australia
- Sher Afgan Khan, Additional Secretary (Policy), Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division, Pakistan
- Adam Kinzinger, Representative for Illinois’s 16th Congressional District
- Mallam Kolo Kyari, Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Delores Lenzy-Jones, Chief Financial Officer, CPS Energy
- Michael McCall, Representative for Texas’s 10th Congressional District
- Bernard McNamee, Commissioner, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Meg O’Neill, Chief Operations Officer, Woodside
- Sławomir Sieradzki, Deputy Director of Development Division, Gaz System
- Arja Takakar, CEO, Siemens Oil & Gas
- Michael Train, President, Emerson & Chairman, Emerson’s Automation Solutions
- H.E. Steven Winberg, Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy, United States of America
- Andrew Wood, CEO, Worley
- Seferino Yesquén, President, PeruPetro
- Cherif Zeghoud, Chief Executive Officer, Gas Transportation Network Management Company, Algeria
Gastech also announced that NASA Administrator James Frederick “Jim” Bridenstine is slated to speak at the conference. Administrator Bridenstine will highlight how LNG is powering the next generation of space travel on Thursday, September 19th at 9:00 a.m. His participation at Gastech coincides with the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing – a monumental milestone for the nation, and specifically for Houston.
Click here to register for Gastech 2019. The 2019 conference is scheduled for September 17-19 at the NRG Center and includes three days of panel discussions and presentations from the industry’s key global leaders, addressing current gas and LNG issues while also looking to 2020 and beyond.
Gastech 2019 continues the program’s track record as the most comprehensive global gas and LNG event, bringing together upstream, midstream and downstream professionals to convene and conduct business.
The event spans nearly 590,000 square feet of exhibition space, showcasing over 700 international, regional and local exhibitors while gathering over 35,000 international professionals from across the global gas, LNG and energy industries. More than 3,500 delegates and 1,200 ministers, government officials, presidents, managing directors, CEOs and chairmen will hear from 400 senior speakers from across all industry sectors. Gastech’s website is www.gastechevent.com.
Gastech is a flagship event among dmg events’ 80 event portfolio. dmg events is an international exhibitions and publishing company serving professional communities in diverse industries including construction, energy, coatings, transport, hospitality and design.
About dmg events
dmg events is a leading organiser of face-to-face events and a publisher of trade magazines.
We aim to keep businesses informed and connect them with relevant communities to create vibrant marketplaces and to accelerate their business through face-to-face events.
dmg events organises more than 80 events across 25 countries, attracting over 425,000 attendees and delegates every year. The company’s portfolio of products includes many industry-leading events in the energy, construction, hospitality & design, coatings and transportation sectors. ADIPEC, The Big 5, Gastech, EGYPS, The Hotel Show and INDEX are the company’s flagship events. For more information visit www.dmgevents.com.
Founded in 1989, the company is headquartered in Dubai, UAE, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT, www.dmgt.co.uk), one of the largest media companies in the United Kingdom.
DMGT manages a portfolio of companies that provide businesses and consumers with compelling information, analysis, insight, events, news and entertainment. The Group takes a long-term approach to investment and has market-leading positions in consumer media, insurance risk, property information, education technology, energy information and events & exhibitions. In total, DMGT generates revenues of around £1.4bn.
Read on The Source